Nordic Walking in Italy: Wonderful Vinschgau valley and Reschen lake
Nordic Walking in Italy at the Reschen lake unites sport and nature. When performed in the correct manner, it allows you to put over 600 muscles in motion, which means using about 90% of all your muscles.
Positive benefits from Nordic Walking:
- Increases the body's muscle strength
- Strengthens the abdominal and lower back muscles
- Works out afflicted muscle groups (neck, shoulders, back, chest, buttocks and hips)
- Improves movement and coordination
- Increases overall general health
- Burns fat and calories
- Reduces heartbeat and lower blood pressure
Nordic Walking poles can be rented for free from the Seehotel. In Resia you will find 6 trails at an ideal altitude ranging from 1,470 to 1,950 m / length 39,8 km/ 819 meters above sea level.